Sunday, May 25, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes!

My children (and husband) are hysterical most of the time. These four guys are the funniest around and keep me laughing constantly. Here are some of conversations we've had over the past few days. Keep in mind that the youngest boys are 4 and 6, thus explaining the abundance of what my youngest likes to call "bathroom talk."

* * * * *

Conversation 1

Mom: Nick, do you have to go pee?

Nick: No
Mom: Then why are you holding your crotch?
Nick: Because it's sweaty!
Conversation 2
Mom: Christian, why are you grabbing your butt?
Christian: Because it's itchy!
Conversation 3 (in the middle of Olive Garden eating dinner)
Christian: Smell that stink?
Mom: Christian, SHHHHHHHH!
Christian: I tooted!
Conversation 4
Mom: Christian, I love you sweetheart!
Christian: I love you too, sweetie!
Mom: You make me laugh, baby.
Christian: You are as beautiful as a MagiKarp
Conversation 5 (the park)
Mom: Nick, it's not a good idea to ride the merry-go-round after drinking that 32 oz. red Slurpee
Nick: Oh, mom, I'm perfectly fine. What's the worst that can happen? Geez!
Mom: I'll tell you the worst that can happen - you can be puking up that Slurpee if you don't be careful
20 minutes later...
Nick: Mom, I'm not feeling so good
Mom: I told you, Nick. You should rest. We'll be home soon.
Nick: Mom, I'm REALLY not feeling good (*insert the 'puke is churning' cry here*)
Mom: Here's the empty Slurpee cup, Nick. Puke in this if you have to before we get home
Nick: BLLEEEEEEEEEEECCCCHHHHHHHHHHH! Gross, it's red!

1 comment:

JW Moxie said...

Nick's puking has to be the explanation for Kyra's yakking today. BTW - the stomach flu is making the rounds here, so be on the lookout for more bathroom talk up there.